Passed health safety! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 17 by bugya90They are an outside company not associated with excelsior that sells notes for the exams. The creator is a former excelsior grad. Google study group 101 and they should come up. You can buy notes for all the exams for $60. Just know that per excelsior policy if you use outside sources and not the recommended textbooks you cannot dispute any questions on the actual test. Also you can use notes from Sheri Taylor but I have not used them so I don't know what her notes are like.
- Mar 17 by jjphillThat you so much !!
- Mar 17 by jjphillThank
- Mar 17 by LYNDAAQuote from jjphillstudygroup101.com. It's just another resource for your studies. I used them for my A&P and Micro exams. They have lots of practice questions with answers and rationales.What's the sg101 notes ... Where do I get this info ??? Thanks
- Mar 18 by mochasouterjjphill: Get the books they recommed in the content guide. You can get sg101 from ebay...I have the bundle cd it has health and safety, differences, chronicity and repro on it. Then I bought the transitions cd. Now all I have to get is the life span series. It comes with 1, 2, 3 on it for $34.99 and that's about what I paid for the other bundle one too. The cd's come with a ton of notes pictures, pwoerpoints and a LOT of practice tests. You can just print them out. I usually print the notes and practice tests out punch holes in them and then put it in a 3 ring binder.
- Mar 18 by mochasouterLYNDA: Did you use the book for micro and a&p too or just sg101? Did you get the excelsior practice test? How long did you study for the exams? How did you do? I have to take those and I am studying for micro right now.
- Mar 19 by rhudoCongrats!
I use SG101 and the required texts. I had read on allnurses recent editions are fine. I found most of the books on amazon or eBay for DIRT cheap
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Mar 19 by jjphillThanks guy
- Mar 25 by prettyplay24thanks everyone for posting this is so helpful i think HS will be my next task