Getting a little nervousRegister Today!
- by mrstookielpn Mar 28, '12So I have been studying for the micro exam for quite some time now (two months at least), and I am beginning to get a bit nervous. My test date is set for 4/9/12, I have taken both practice exams and my highest score was "50". I feel like I have a grasp of the information for the most part, but considering my practice score results I am not so sure anymore. My study arsenal consists of study group 101, vangoNotes, microbiology demystified and of course excelsior's study guide. Is there anything else that I should consider that would cement all of this information? As always, thanks for any advice, guys.
- 1,046 Views
- Mar 28, '12 by Nervous1Oh dear, Micro! I hate to admit it but my practice test scores were 38 & 42 I believe, and I passed with a B. I used Micro Demystified, The College Network Module, Vangonotes (mostly) and the practice exams. Read over the practice exams till you know the answers by heart. I would stick with those and Vango notes....did not use StudyGuide 101 for this one so I can't say how the material correlates, but the others worked for me.
- Mar 28, '12 by mrstookielpnThanks for the advice. I am going to concentrate on the practice exams. I have a little over a week left to brush up.
- Mar 28, '12 by TashaLPN2006RN2012d o v!
- Mar 29, '12 by mrstookielpn@tashalpn2006 "d o v"? Did I miss something?