Failed Health Safety Today! - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 21, '08 by DebsikinsSmir or anyone?
Has anyone looked into the CLEP classes for generals? It's either pass or fail. I'm short a few generals, costs only $70 to take the test and you study with their study guide. I'm looking into both CLEP and EC and then going to the nursing courses.
Thanks for your input if anyone has any advice.
- Oct 21, '08 by DebsikinsRNWanna,
It's okay, just dust yourself off, forgive yourself and you'll feel better. You will do just fine, tomorrow is a new day, read new material and read what EC is requesting you to review and study. We're here to help!
- Oct 22, '08 by RNFinally12thank you to everyone for all your great resourses. I will definitely be looking into this.
- Oct 22, '08 by LunahRNQuote from DEBSIKINSI took a couple of CLEPs -- I had most of my gen eds covered already, but took Introductory Sociology to cover the soc requirement, then Human Growth and Development in place of Lifespan Dev. Psych. So yes, CLEP tests are an option, but you need to check with Excelsior and see which ones they'll accept for you -- there are a few they don't accept for credit.Has anyone looked into the CLEP classes for generals?
- Oct 22, '08 by DebsikinsLunah,
Thanks for the input, I will contact EC and find out which gens they accept for CLEP, I have only a few.
- Oct 7, '12 by petzel1Ok, I thought I was the only one who failed. I feel a little bit better now. Are all the exams like this one? I felt confident going in and my balloon was totally deflated. I have transition to RN next and I don't want to make the same mistakes. I studied the practice tests and study guide 101 and some of the Fundamentals book. I have to retake health safety and by the time I do I will have to repay for the practice exams. Is it worth it to buy them again. Any thoughts or advice?
- Oct 8, '12 by RNFinally12I don't don't think you have to pay to take the practice exams again. It will be the same questions. Also I think you can review them for sometime after you pay for it. One other thought is to call and ask the school if you can retake it sooner than they tell you. This way you will not lose what you have studied and you will know what to expect.Good luck