excelsior practice testRegister Today!
- by sarah505 Sep 10, '12Hi everyone,
So i just took the excelsior practice test A for a&p and scored a 34%. I can't believe i scored so low lol. I am wondering what score i should be shooting for? I see people saying on here that they pass with like 40's etc. If you don't mind my asking what were your scores on practice tests, and then what did you actually score real exam? I do not plan to take exam yet, just want to know how badly i really did and how much farther i need to go to pass : ).
- 986 Views
- Sep 11, '12 by AliakeyI've taken eight Excelsior exams and their practice tests. I have scored in the 70's for every practice exam, which I take about a day before the actual Excelsior exam. I study the weak areas a bit more (nothing horrendous), make sure I understand why I missed the questions I did, and so far, have earned two "B"s and six "A"s on the actual exams.
Anyway, hope that bit of info helps.
- Sep 11, '12 by Peterjoy93I usually take the part A of the practice exam early on to see where I stand on my knowledge. Then I tend to concentrate on the areas I am weak on. About one week before I take the actual exam I take part B. I also review the practice exams multiple times because some of those questions tend to be on the actual exam. You will find that most people think the practice exams are worth their weight in gold. I started this program in Febuary of this year and only have the LS2 and LS3 to go before the FCAA and CPNE. It can be done. Good luck.
- Sep 12, '12 by g8sushmaDo you find out your grade for the exams right away? or do you have to wait?
- Sep 12, '12 by Mimi2BNPYou find out your grade right after the test is completed.