Best Study GuideRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Best Study Guide in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I am sure this has been asked and answered. I did a search but couldn't find exactly what I was...by NurseFair2009 Apr 24, '12I am sure this has been asked and answered. I did a search but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I have to finish my A&P II at my current college then all I have left with Excelsior are the Nursing courses, oh and the information literacy. My question is what is the best study guide companion anyone has found? I see the recommended books that Excelsior recommends for each class but I don't want to get caught in the months of studying from a textbook then take a test. I remember some took their exams at a faster pace. What did you use?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=701650©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,253 Views
- Apr 24, '12 by KassieLPN2RNI'm using an older edition of the brunners med surg, taylors fundamentals and wong's peds books, I don't know what me OB book is, it's not handy at the moment, but also I also use studygroup101 who I think is fabulous for the price. I didn't use any books for transition except sg101. KassieK
- Apr 29, '12 by PaParamedicI know you asked "Best Study Guide," for my commute, I found Vango Notes A&P was very helpful. Long after it to pass A&P, I still find myself listening to it in the car.
- May 17, '12 by ThibodeauxtrishaHas anyone tried the EXCEL 4 SURE study guides on ebay? I have bought the Lisa Arends and have my old text books, but was wondering if anyone has used these study guides and what their thoughts were about them. Thanks!
- May 18, '12 by KassieLPN2RNI bought a couple of the excel 4 sure - just some powerpoints and one quiz, not much there and not really worth it. IMHO
- May 18, '12 by ThibodeauxtrishaThanks! I am studying for A&P and trying to test in 4 weeks from next Tuesday. It is alot of info and I want to be sure I have enough to study!
- May 19, '12 by KassieLPN2RNI studied my butt off for ANP and then when I took the test it just didn't seem to be that difficult - definately not as hard as I thought it would be. Focus more on physiology then anatomy.
- May 23, '12 by ThibodeauxtrishaI passed!! On to the next one!