anyone knows about CPNE at St. Peter's Hospital in Albany?Register Today!
This is a discussion on anyone knows about CPNE at St. Peter's Hospital in Albany? in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I got a date. it is on 9/7 at St. Peter's Hospital in Albany. do u know about this hospital, or...by ineverseeu Jul 18, '12I got a date. it is on 9/7 at St. Peter's Hospital in Albany.
do u know about this hospital, or anyone taking it there w me?
should i grab this one now? even if i grab it now, i can still try to change site whose date is not too far since I put down one day cancellation notice, right?
i'm reading other pple's cpne experiences from this location. there were a few negative things. i want this weekend date to be a memorable one, not a disaster.
do CEs stay in one location, or do they rotate and move to different site?
why does utica location seem to have so many passing, if ce are all the same?
(i applied for cpne on 7/9 with ready date 7/9, and it' s only 2 months after. for specific locations, i checked all in npac. i was hoping that i take it in august.)Last edit by ineverseeu on Jul 18, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=759385©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,009 Views
- Jul 18, '12 by frankie,RNim not sure as to whether or not ce's rotate sites. can only tell you this. i heard a lot of negative things about st peters before i went last december..but i ignored it because i felt prepared. i loved it.it was fine for me. out of six students, three passed, three failed. the 3 who passed were ok with st peters. the three who failed, probably not. if you stick with st peters, be prepared and know your stuff. i thought the ce's were friendly and great. i felt they wanted you to succeed. good luck to you.
- Jul 18, '12 by ineverseeuthx.
can't even imagine the joy u must've had when u were done.
some wrote they rotate within that region, but some say they don't.
well...i checked all hospitals because i was willing to take any site.
i guess i just take this site.Last edit by ineverseeu on Jul 18, '12
- Jul 18, '12 by nursenora1You got a date so fast!!!
- Jul 20, '12 by BostonNurse2876I'm in Albany too but at Albany med on 9/28..haven't found ONE person testing with me that weekend yet!! Good luck to you!
- Sep 25, '12 by ladybug28How was the experience at St Peters? I am scheduled December 28th.