Emergency Room RN residencies for New GradsRegister Today!
- by aquasw16 Jul 11I am looking for programs around the US that hire New RN Grads for their Nurse Residency program. Any suggestions?
- Jul 15 by GleeGumStony Brook UMC in Long Island, NY
- Jul 15 by gaby31871. Parkland Memorial Hospital Dallas,TX
2.Methodist Hospital Dallas,TX
3.Baylor Hospital Dallas,TX
4.Scott and White Temple,TX
- Jul 15 by zipzip314- Baptist medical center, Winston Salem, NC
- Moses Cone, Greensboro, NC
- Alamance Regional, Burlington, NC
- Duke, Durham, NC
- UNC, Chapel Hill, NC
- Wake Med, Raleigh, NC
- Jul 15 by mcnini77Baylor Health Care System in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area does! I've also heard THR hospitals do, as well, but I've never applied there so not really sure. Children's Medical in Dallas does...at least, when I did clinicals there I talked to several nurses who were hired as new grads in their ER.
- Jul 17 by cicadarnHere are a few in the NW...
Adventist Health NW-Versant
Swedish Medical Center
- Jul 19 by ♪♫ in my ♥Northern California: UC San Franciso, California Pacific Medical Center, Stanford, John Muir, UC Davis, Sutter Sacramento
They may not all be "residencies" but they've all hired new grads in the last three years.