DNP and working full time? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 12 by christvsHi! I am working full time as an NP and am hoping to do a post MSN DNP program part time this fall. I hope I can keep up with the schedule because I have to work full time
- Feb 13 by ivanh3I worked full time during my DNP. I was able to do my final project at my place of work and that helped quite a bit.
- Feb 16 by Lifes-a-BeachWhat DNP program were you in?
- Feb 16 by ivanh3The University of Alabama. This is not to be confused with the University of South Alabama. Both are good schools though.
- Feb 20 by ebaiardiDoes anyone have information or is currently in the DNP program at Sentinel University. Have been thinking about their DNP program in Nursing Leadership but want some feedback from others who are either in the program or have completed the program.
- Mar 19 by keisha eIf you are doing an online program it is doable but be careful when it comes to clinicals because you may need to change your work schedule around to be able to complete the clinical hours. My advise would be to start part time while working full time then you can determine if that is working or if you need to make some changes . There are lots of papers to write usually and present depending on your program.