Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 30, '12 by nef203Quote from saramisuSo I just logged onto my Commnet, and the option to check my status has disappeared. Uh-oh. Anyone else? Great, now IM TERRIFIED. :bowingpur
Im glad to hear that mssjez, that's awesome!! Im sure it takes a huge weight off your shoulders.
My back-up plan is either the state LPN program (apps are due 4-30) or CNA license and then RN program.
Saramisu... do you know where i can find the info for the state lpn program? thanks! stef
- Mar 31, '12 by saramisuIm sorry, it's due april 30th!
- Apr 1, '12 by jrsl7490hey i applied to this year as well and am extremely nervous! does anyone think that already having a bachelors will help in getting into one of the schools?
- Apr 1, '12 by nef203thanks saramisu! it looks good but being two years turns me off. i figure i am better off waiting another year ang doing right to rn.. thanks again for the info
jrsl7490.. no, i dont think it will. it is 50% gpa last five years, 25% a and p 1 grade and 25% teas v score. then 75% is picked according to rank, 25% lottery. what school did you apply to?
- Apr 1, '12 by eerrmmDoes anyone know how many seats Capital has available each year? I've heard/read wildly varying numbers from 48-160.
- Apr 1, '12 by nef203eermm- no... maybe check commnet and see how many seats are open in nur 101?
- Apr 1, '12 by eerrmmUnfortunately, Capital doesn't have the Fall 2012 schedule up yet on mycommnet. Maybe they will in a couple of days..
- Apr 1, '12 by ORnurseCTCCC 162
- Apr 1, '12 by yrienayIs it wierd that my GPA never showed up in the website. Im a transfer student from Goodwin and this is my first time applying to the CCC nursing program.