New grad LPN looking for job, does anyone know anywhere in CT hiring new grad LPNs? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 28, '12 by katy_bascom@Jenncharbs: I work in Agawam at Heritage Hall. There are 4 buildings here some with 12 hour shifts, some with 8 hour shifts. They are always hiring! Come to any building or fill out an application at all of them I pretty much got hired on the spot. They take new grads as well, I just hit my one year mark. Hope this helps!
- Aug 28, '12 by NursieNurseLPNyeaaa finally someone replied!!! lol @katy_ bascom THANK U!!! I just researched it and its' about 1hr30min away from me in south western ct. But i am so encouraged to hear this! I'll definately keep it in mind if i cant find something closer. Congrats on the 1 year!! Thanks, def helps
- Aug 29, '12 by katy_bascomThat's too bad your so far away! It took me 15 months to find a job so don't get discouraged! Something good will come along I have been seeing a lot more job offerings for new grads in CT as well too.
- Aug 29, '12 by NursieNurseLPNIm kicking myself for not signing up for flu clinics prior to graduating! But i have hope. Im just gonna network like crazy and do walk ins and introduce myself and hope/pray that someone gives me chance. Thank u though! Its always good to hear success stories of those who were in my shoes and found a job. Im worried about student loans being due soon bc i too went to a $36,000 school. Thank u!
- Nov 30, '12 by ahloockAny luck in your search for your 1st LPN position?
- Dec 1, '12 by NursieNurseLPNI "think" i may have my first lpn job! Ive been waiting to post on allnurses until its 100%, just in case. I do have a date for orientation so i should be good. But i only got this far in the process bc i know someone who's worked there for a long time, so the don offered to interview me, then said she may have a per diem position. Honestly, i hope this goes through bc i havent heard back from one other place, and ive applied everywhere!!!! I mean like i drove to places 2hours away, & they just dont seem interested in a newer grad/ no exp. Its sad that its all about who u know. Ill be forever grateful if i actually get hired. What about u?
- Jan 1 by CGauvinRNPendleton in Mystic hires new grads with no exp all the time :-) just in case ur still looking, I know they will be hiring, we just lost one this past week, funny ppl don't realize u have to show up to work to keep ur job lol, but good luck to you!!
- Apr 29 by NursexOxTry a genesis company or an apple rehab.