UCH Residency Program July 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 6 by NurseLL123I'm sorry! Yeah, that's what I was meaning - there isn't a lot of information other than someone accessed it and obviously did SOMETHING. I wonder when they finished interviewing for all of the ICUs?
Sigh, I keep trying to not get my hopes up, but I want this spot soooo bad.
I wonder how many people they interviewed for ICUs total?
- Jun 7 by NurseLL123Anyone get any news today?
- Jun 13 by thefmgirlWell, I received my rejection letter today. I must say, I was a bit surprised, based on how well the interview went. I don't think I've ever had that great of an interview. However, I do appreciate the practice it gave me. Congratulations to everyone who received job offers. I'm really happy for those who did get jobs, and I know you'll love it! UCH is a great teaching hospital. I enjoyed my clinical time there.
- Jun 13 by karczyn2Best of luck fmgirl!! You will be an awesome nurse wherever you go!! UCH will always be around so don't count it out.Last edit by karczyn2 on Jun 14
- Jun 14 by thefmgirlThanks, karczyn!