New grad relocating from CA to Children's Hospital ColoradoRegister Today!
This is a discussion on New grad relocating from CA to Children's Hospital Colorado in Colorado Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi, I am a new grad RN from California. I am starting the RN Residency Program at the...by Sbran88RN Sep 11, '11Hi,
I am a new grad RN from California. I am starting the RN Residency Program at the Children's Hospital Colorado this October. Does anyone know about their relocation assistance? Or anyone in the area who is looking for roommates (prefferably asociated with healthcare or the Children's Hospital) and wouldn't mind searching out apartments if we seem to be a good match? I am trying to find living opportunities to check out when I arrive to Denver early October.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=615869©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,372 Views
- Sep 11, '11 by tyvinYou mean you didn't ask them? Also, if you want to get an idea of what housing is available go read craigslists for that area and look under apartments/housing rental.
- Jan 3, '12 by KRomneyHey!
I applied to the March 2012 New Grad program. I am also from California and I hope to be doing the same thing as you! How do you like it? Also, did they have a deadline as to when they wanted you to take NCLEX? Sorry for all the questions, but I am moving out to Colorado anyways and was also curious about the process of transferring your CA license to Colorado or if you just took NCLEX in Colorado? Hope your enjoying your time in Denver. I love Colorado!
- Jan 3, '12 by DM,RNI have applied to the same program. Let's hope everything goes well and we start together. I do not know anythinhg about the program on about how many spots they have and how many applications they get. Lets hope we get more information soon
- Jan 4, '12 by KRomneyYes! I would love if we started together! Unfortunately, I do not know how many spots they have open or how many applications they get, but I know it's very competitive. According to the timeline on their website, they select applicants to interview this Thursday and Friday! Let's hope we hear some good news this week! Good luck to you!
- Jan 4, '12 by hjnursegood luck to you both! im also hoping to hear something from them!
- Jan 8, '12 by HarvinderkHey!! I am from california too!! I applied for the March 2012 program. I just received a call to interview at CH Colorado! If I am so lucky and get the job, I too will be looking for a roommate! Let me know if you're interested.
- Jan 8, '12 by DM,RNThey must have "forgotten" me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh well... good luck for all
- Jan 8, '12 by KRomneyCongratulations Harvinderk!!
- Jan 10, '12 by HarvinderkThank you!! I sent you a message - i Hope you got itLast edit by Harvinderk on Jan 10, '12