memorial health Co springs new grad - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 27, '12 by whichone'spinkHas anyone heard back from managers yet?
- Jun 27, '12 by KRomneyDoes anyone know if the fires will affect our start dates? My heart goes out to those in Colorado Springs! These fires are awful
- Jun 27, '12 by whichone'spinkIf it pushes out the start date, it's better. Many people have been evacuated from the western part of the city, and that would possibly delay them getting licensure. And also keep in mind, people at Memorial are also affected. If the July 30th start date is pushed out, all the better. This Waldo Canyon fire is worse than even the worst fire in California (and I've lived in California during some of the biggest fires), because it breached city limits, and a large number of homes have been destroyed. I know people who barely got out in time when other homes were catching on fire.
- Jun 27, '12 by KRomneySuch a horrible time for Colorado! I can't stop watching the news! I'll post if I hear anything different from Memorial Health!
- Jul 2, '12 by whichone'spinkWell, it's been 2 weeks since the interview fair. For those who attended, have you heard anything back from managers at this point?
- Jul 6, '12 by FlemincaI havent heard anything. Called HR today to inquire about any updates. She said its been very hectic w the fires n all and to hold tight. If you were interviewed you WILL be contacted. The waiting is pretty tough though.
- Jul 9, '12 by KRomneyIt's pretty unfortunate the people from the New Grad Interview Fair have not been notified yet. I was offered a position in the middle of June and still haven't received my formal offer. I am not sure how they are going to start July 30th when they haven't even notified you guys! The fires have made things really tough! I guess the waiting game continues for us all... Good luck to those who haven't heard!
- Jul 12, '12 by FlemincaKRomney, when you were made the offer, who was it that contacted you? Edina, or the actual floor manager?
Also, have you received a "formal" offer?/ started paperwork?
What is going on over there!?! This is becoming painful!!!!
- Jul 12, '12 by KRomneyFlemnica - The actual floor manager was the one to offer me the position.
All I have received so far is information on my pre-employment screen as well as information to bring to orientation and clinics to set up a drug screen. However, I was told that I would receive further information by the end of this week!
Still no word on your end? Did you receive a follow-up interview? Memorial Health posted on Facebook that all offers have to be out no later than July 20th, so I assume people may not hear until then! Good luck, I can't wait to start!
- Jul 13, '12 by whichone'spinkI interviewed a manager who I did not get the chance to meet with at the fair, but other than that, have not heard anything else. Did anyone hear back from the ICU?