CU Denver Accelerated BSN Spring 2013Register Today!
- by hopefulinCO Apr 2, '12So the application just opened. I am working hard on my essay, wanted to see how many others out there are in the boat with me.
- Apr 28, '12 by COmedI just applies last wk ... i dunno what to expect, i think i have a good essay but not sure if I applied to late, judging by how early you two applied ... does the portal work for knowing status of application? I've read letter also go out ...
- Apr 28, '12 by hopefulinCOI checked the portal, and it shows that my application is complete. Now it is just the waiting game, good luck!
- May 1, '12 by hopefulinCODoes anyone know if CU does rolling admissions or if they wait until the deadline to start reviewing?
- May 3, '12 by COmed@ hopefulinCO - my application is now complete as well ...
As for rolling admission, I don't believe that happens automatically, I believe they start reviewing when all required materials have been submitted, but I was told a response could be approx 6-8wks after the deadline application, last time I called nursing admissions ...
- May 31, '12 by kerleigh722I applied a few months ago. Nervous my GPA isn't good enough, but I've been a CNA for many years... Good luck to you all!
- Jun 4, '12 by BridgeCI also submitted my application for 2013 entry to the accelerated program. Has anybody heard back yet?
- Jun 15, '12 by indahcathi201I think it's nearly guaranteed that we're not going to hear back until August. They don't have the admissions committee even come together until after the deadline.
Since y'all are doing the accelerated program, what is your previous major? I majored in biology.
- Jun 21, '12 by TebusI've applied also. I keep checking several times a day, I don't think I can wait 8 weeks!