Craig Hospital, Englewood, ColoradoRegister Today!
- by jwall_bsn Feb 16, '11I am graduating in May with my BSN in Iowa. Am very interested in rehab and from the research I have done on Craig Hospital, think I will love it. I am applying for their new grad program in march. Any info on the hospital? Positive/negative? Any information will be helpful as I am moving from Iowa and do not know the area. Thanks!
- Feb 24, '11 by JenniferSewsCraig is a great hospital to work at from what I hear. Their rehab program is very well known and the people that I know that work there have been there a very long time. The new grad program is very competitive. If you are lucky enough to get in, you'll love Colorado. It's beautiful here.
- Feb 26, '11 by jwall_bsnThanks for the information!
- Mar 25, '11 by DaisyMountainI did a clinical there while in school. It really is amazing, and one of the best rehabs around. The new grad program is very competitive. Good luck!
- May 28, '11 by DamailaRNMy brother was a patient there a couple years ago and raves about it. I don't know a whole lot about the job situation there, but I have also heard that it's competitive and a great place to work with low nursing staff turnover. It is a very well-known hospital, supposedly one of the best for what they do. Good luck!