Is there a CNA registry for CNA's looking for work?Register Today!
- by RonnieDita May 8, '12I was curious if there are any good registries hospitals use for CNA's? It's been pretty tough finding a CNA position in a hospital. I work in assisted living/SNF now. But, I really want to work in an acute setting. Is anyone registered with a good agency that places them in hospitals?
- May 9, '12 by otilikaIf you find out, please tell us too. I am not trying to be pessimistic, but it looks like there is so much competition among CNAs that nobody is just going to come and give you a job, just like that.
- May 10, '12 by mindyfromcaliI don't know where you live, but near where I live there are. Private message me if you want info.
- May 11, '12 by caliotter3Agencies list openings for hospital CNA positions on craigslist in my area. Check out the employment websites.
- May 11, '12 by RonnieDitaI live in Orange County. It seems most Craigslist agencies are asking for 1 year acute experience. Of course we all know this game: No one will hire you without experience so how do we gain experience? I've been working at my facility now for over a year. But most places want acute not SNF or Assisted Living. I'll let you guys knows what I find out. I started applying for jobs the day I entered my CNA course. I have been applying to hospital jobs ever since.