Interview tomorrowRegister Today!
- by RJay25 Jan 21I passed my state test a few days ago and I just lined up an interview (agency) for tomorrow. I dont even have my license in my hands yet but they said I can bring it in later. So nervous and excited..hopefully I will get hired. Any ideas what kind of questions they will ask? It's been about 5 years since I went on a interview.
- Jan 21 by esand"Why do you want to be a caretaker?"
"Are you a team player?"
"Give me an example of a time you were blah blah blah"
- Jan 22 by RJay25I just came back from my interview what a major disappointment. They offered $8/hr which sucks imo..I was hoping for at least 10/hr to start. The only good thing is that the hours are very flexible..applicants can work 8hours a week or 40 hours a week. You make your own schedule if is great if you are in school.
- Jan 23 by esand...at 8/hr, I'd decline, but that's up to you. Where to you live?
- Jan 23 by RJay25I did not accept the offer I plan on applying to a few other places. I'm hoping to start at 10/hr. I'm in NYC so its a tough market but we will see.
- Jan 23 by JeffreyT89Yikes!!! I live in CT and I'm taking my CNA course in two weeks. Hopefully once I'm finished the job markets a little better over here as well. And here's hoping that you find something great too. All the best to everyone =)
- Jan 23 by esandAccording to MyCNAjobs.com, the median salary for New York is $15.38, and New York is listed as one of the states with the highest CNA pay. They were probably trying to low-ball you because you're new.