CNA Programs in Atlanta, GeorgiaRegister Today!
- by iceangels30 Apr 17, '12Hello everyone!
So, I am currently a student at Georgia State University and am looking at doing a quick CNA program in order to get certified and work part-time. Unfortunately, after many hours of research, I have yet to have found a program that doesn't look questionable within the area. I was hoping I could get some advice on locations or programs I could look into. At this point, I am willing to look anywhere as long as the school is accredited and the program won't take too long. Thank you for any input. Much appreciated!
- Apr 17, '12 by prettymicahave you looked at the technical colleges?
- Apr 19, '12 by futurenursepinkYou should try covenant cna school located at midtown across from emory hospital (midtown) I will be attending there soon im done with some personal issues . They do there clinical at a nursing home and if your lucky you get a day to experience clinical at emory hospital they are accredited look into it . Good Luck
- Apr 24, '12 by MrsFrancisGEORGIA PIEDMONT TECHNICAL COLLEGE!
They have campuses in Clarkston and one in Covington. Great school and its about 5 months long =)
You get hope if you're eligible but you have to pay school fees. Worth it!
- May 8, '12 by modern_maTry covenant CNA school. I am attending now. I only have a few days of class left and then I start my clinicals. I am terribly excited and I have enjoyed my time at the school so much. They truly care about their students and want you to succeed. Good luck!!
- Dec 19, '12 by LexRavenYou can also try the Red Cross in your area. They have CNA classes you can complete in 1 month!