CNA Programs in Atlanta, GeorgiaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on CNA Programs in Atlanta, Georgia in CNA/MA - Nursing / Medical Assistant, part of Nursing Student ... Hello everyone! So, I am currently a student at Georgia State University and am looking at doing a...by iceangels30 Apr 17, '12Hello everyone!
So, I am currently a student at Georgia State University and am looking at doing a quick CNA program in order to get certified and work part-time. Unfortunately, after many hours of research, I have yet to have found a program that doesn't look questionable within the area. I was hoping I could get some advice on locations or programs I could look into. At this point, I am willing to look anywhere as long as the school is accredited and the program won't take too long. Thank you for any input. Much appreciated!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=699020©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,256 Views
- Apr 17, '12 by prettymicahave you looked at the technical colleges?
- Apr 19, '12 by futurenursepinkYou should try covenant cna school located at midtown across from emory hospital (midtown) I will be attending there soon im done with some personal issues . They do there clinical at a nursing home and if your lucky you get a day to experience clinical at emory hospital they are accredited look into it . Good Luck
- Apr 24, '12 by MrsFrancisGEORGIA PIEDMONT TECHNICAL COLLEGE!
They have campuses in Clarkston and one in Covington. Great school and its about 5 months long =)
You get hope if you're eligible but you have to pay school fees. Worth it!
- May 8, '12 by modern_maTry covenant CNA school. I am attending now. I only have a few days of class left and then I start my clinicals. I am terribly excited and I have enjoyed my time at the school so much. They truly care about their students and want you to succeed. Good luck!!
- Dec 19, '12 by LexRavenYou can also try the Red Cross in your area. They have CNA classes you can complete in 1 month!