who else is in Chamberlain RN-BSN program currently - Page 47Register Today!
- Apr 29, '12 by sportylmtI am starting the RN to BSN program tomorrow, April 30! Any advise? This will be my first online class (NR351) - is anyone else starting tomorrow?
- Apr 29, '12 by OzziaHi ism an older nurse that must get her bsn immediately. How hard has this been for you? How many classes did you take at a time? Any insight would be helpful!!!!
- Apr 30, '12 by CookieZRNQuote from sportylmtI, too, started Transitions today! I have taken a few of the gen ed classes through Devry and have to say based on the syllabus that this class seems not as labor intensive or time consuming as the Devry classes. If you stay on top the discussion questions daily and follow the syllabus you will do fine. Good luck!I am starting the RN to BSN program tomorrow, April 30! Any advise? This will be my first online class (NR351) - is anyone else starting tomorrow?
- Jun 15, '12 by AtlantaGoldfishHi Everyone,
I am a new student at the Atlanta Chamberlain campus..we are the first class to go through this program here in Atlanta. I am about to finish my first semester, and it has been incredibly difficult. I have been struggling with my Pathophysiology class and was wanting feedback from other Chamberlain students who have made it through this class. Does the school actually adhere to the 76% cumulative exam score policy to pass the class?? There are several of us who it does not look like we will make this score. Our grade in all of our projects, case studies, etc are A's, but it is this cumulative test score that may cause us to fail the class. Please help...I am beside myself.
Stressed out BSN student in Atlanta.
- Aug 2, '12 by chrissie2222I am starting chamberlain in sept and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what A and P book they use I could not find it online
- Aug 3, '12 by DisneyjamiePublication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed) is the book for AP. It has been very helpful for me as someone who knew nothing about AP style of writing papers.
- Aug 12, '12 by suzi4Hi everyoneI plan on taking three classes this September. Soc 350. NR351. And a 2 credit class-sorry don't remember name, buts it's the only 2 credit course they offer. Does anyone think this is too much? I heard Soc 350 is a lot of work... Any info would be greatly appreciated!
- Aug 18, '12 by SleeplessinCAI'm completing my BSN in two weeks! I made the mistake for financial aid purposes of stacking my ECON312 with my Capstone course! BIG MISTAKE! Both are so time consuming. I would expect it from my Capstone Course, but the ECON class I find, I just hate it. The instructor is maddening. There are so many discussion board requirements and she grades so stringently, you literally have to log in EVERYDAY, or you do not get your full credit, which quickly adds up. It is the most senseless class throughout the whole learning experience and I'm dreading the final exam! I've never hated a course since taking Statistics in college the first time, but I can say, I truly, truly, hate this course.
- Aug 19, '12 by veryblessednurseI will be taking the capstone course next. Is it very difficult? Lots of papers or outside assignments?
- Aug 22, '12 by dustin_cI’m sorry to hear about your challenges with your course load! I know Chamberlain offers tutoring resources to students that you might find useful.
Are you a campus or online student? On campus there is a Center for Academic Success (CAS) where you can find tutoring. Both campus and online students have access to SMARTHINKING, an online service that offers tutoring resources 24/7. You can link to it from The | HUB or call student services for info. I hope this helps!