Chamberlain in the fall!Register Today!
- by Kdrenee Mar 1Hello!
I just found out I am accepted into chamberlain Houston's BSN program! I got accepted for the may start date, but decided to wait until September to begin! Who will be joining me!!!
- 3,276 Views
- Mar 1 by LunahRNCongrats!!!
- Mar 1 by sueallVery congrats!!!! The Houston program hasn't had a cohort take the NCLEX yet, have they? Nothing is showing up on the 2012 NCLEX pass rate on the Texas BON site, at least. I'm kinda waiting to see how their pass rate is before I consider turning over all that tuition money they want.
- Mar 2 by maduke09Congrats on your acceptance!
- Mar 2 by KdreneeThank you everyone! AND no they have not had a class take the nclex yet. I'm pretty sure that this year is the first graduating class if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong though. I just took into consideration the pass rates of each other chamberlain campus, and the fact that I have all of my prereqs transferring makes my tuition about the same as some of the Houston universities.
- Mar 2 by sueallPlease come back once you're in the program and tell us how you like it! We would love to hear!
- Mar 2 by KdreneeOh I will! I'm so excited! Ill tell every detail
- Mar 3 by speightkendraCongrats! Tell me about the program im thinking about admission there. What are the steps for the hesi exam? . By the way i"am working cna/medication aide now also.. I have been a nurse aide and medication aide for over 10yrs..(high school) do you get points for that.. Kendra..
- Mar 3 by KdreneeI'm a CNA as well.. I don't really think the give extra points for that, but it can't hurt! After you have a meeting with the counselor, and have your transcripts evaluated then you apply and they call you to schedule your hesi. You have, I think 30 days prior to applying to take it and you have 2 chances to take it. Then the board looks at all the applications and makes decisions.
- Mar 12 by shellE86ill be joining you. I just need to take the hesi. im not gonna take it till the end of summer. im taking an oline summer class at SanJac.Last edit by shellE86 on Mar 12 : Reason: miss spell