Chamberlain College of Nursing--Miramar Fl - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 11, '12 by dublea305i recently received the email today stating i was accepted into chamberlain BSN in miramar starting October 29. i wanted to know if anyone who has started the program can share their experience.
- Nov 8, '12 by samyart307Hello,
I am applying to the school to be accepted for the January 7th class. I am sending in all my official transcripts. As soon as they receive all the transcripts I can take the HESI A2 exam. How is the exam? From my understanding they only weigh the math, reading and English? Also what study guide did you use?
- Nov 27, '12 by JOEYFutureARNPSamyart307: I took my test on November 24 and i passed! I start school january 7th as well. I used the Admission Assesment Exam Review edition 3. It was a great study guide. Good luck on your test.
- Nov 30, '12 by samychea09Hello every one, I was home schooled and I have a high school equivalency diploma...its not a high school diploma but it is from a regionally accredited high school since i received after 18 years of age. I have my transcripts for it and it is registered with the department state of education. I know it is accepted at all community colleges...do you think chamberlain would have a problem with this type of diploma? "adult high school equivalency certificate" It is the same as the GED except higher scores are needed to pass.
- Nov 30, '12 by samychea09JOEYFutureARNP: After you did the exam how long did you wait to get accepted?
- Dec 1, '12 by jujubellahello everyone
I am so excited to be starting chamberlain nursing jan 7! miramar campus! I've heard nothing but great things about this school except the fact that its a bit pricey :-/ good luck to everyone that's starting the process and going to take the Hesi exam it's not hard so Dnt stress out because that's exactly what I did.. Good luck everyone..
- Dec 12, '12 by Nessa612Hello everyone!
I've been on this site before when applying to other schools but I've finally been accepted to a school, Chamberlain, and wanted to see if anyone had posted anything. Glad I found this! I'm also starting in January! About 50 of my pre-reqs were transferred in so all I have left to do before the actual nursing courses are the transition to nursing, logic, and two other classes I believe.
I'm so excited and looking forward to the New Student Orientation next week!
Good luck to anyone else applying!
- Dec 13, '12 by Serena99Hi everyone,
I am also starting in January! I can't wait for it!
- Dec 20, '12 by KdreneeHey guys, I am a chamberlain hopeful and I just have a question. I've never used student loans or any financial aid before, so HOW am I supposed to pay for this school? The cost is terrifying, but I love the school and really want to attend. How are you guys planning on paying for it?
- Dec 21, '12 by samychea09I received the call today that I was accepted!!! I am sooooo excited! I hope to see you all in class if we have the same schedule. Good luck to everyone!