Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 39Register Today!
- Thanks Dalencia...was Sherieka (hope I spelled it right)able to get registered?
- Akilah, yea she got registered. And if anybody wants to change their schedule, you still can as long as the class isn't full.
- Cool...I wonder if I can get onto nr101 with u guys at 10
- hey akilah! orientation was exactly like dalencia said. And it was great to meet Dalencia and Jsayers!!
@dalencia...do u know how to log into the "go to class" thing? It wont recognize me D#
- Shariekah...good to hear they got Ur schedule together. What classes are u taking? Also when u log in, make sure Ur not clicking on chamberlain classes...it didn't recognize me there either....only on devry
- Sharieka, did you get the password they sent to your Chamberlain email? It's a bunch of letters and numbers. Use that to log in with your D# and then you can change your password
- I got NR 222, NR 101 and SOCS 185. I was able to get NR 222 and SOCS 185 online...But they gave me NR 101 thurs 1-3. Im gonna call them everyday to see if anyone drops from the online class so I can slide in!
And I know why I cant login. Its because I just registered yesterday. It takes 24-48hrs after registration.
- @dalencia...I didnt get an email from chamberlain.
- Sharieka, it might be because you just registered. I think it takes a few days. You should be getting one with that password soon.
- Aug 30, '12 by chrissie2222Does everyone have all their finical aid things taken care of for next week b/c they keep asking me for more and more stuff will be glad when it's all done and in order