CRNA Jobs in New York CityRegister Today!
- by allguy Aug 30, '11I am interested in relocating from Dallas, Texas to New York City. So far, my search has yielded a few positions. Any further leads from others on this site would be greatly appreciated.
- 4,980 Views
- Aug 30, '11 by AlliedhealthHello,
Being one of the veterans of NY, I would suggest making your resume to perfection and foot work. You may think that being the big city everything is updated and trendy; total opposite. 9 out 10 jobs are not posted online. When everyone say "It's not what you know, it's who you know" it definitely applies here. Here are a few websites that may or may not help.
craigslist.org and indeed
I wish you all the the best.
- Aug 30, '11 by allguyThanks. From what I found online, I got the feeling that working the phones and pounding the pavement would yield better results.
- Sep 29, '11 by kimora25Has it been hard now in 2011 to find a new grad CRNA job? I know that it is really hard to find and RN job as a new nurse!
- Sep 29, '11 by allguyNYC is a difficult place to find CRNA jobs. Normally, other areas are not as tough to crack. As far as RN jobs for new grads, what I hear down here in Dallas is that only experienced nurses are being hired. It's the first time in 30 years that I have seen the demand for RNs decrease.
- Oct 29, '11 by EthanparkLooking for an RN job in NYC. I'm finishing up my BSN in Jersey. How hard is it for a new nurse to find a job in the city that never sleeps. I'm 30 and male.
- Oct 18 by Krystal BonnetAny updates on the job hunt? Were you able to find employment?