- by danceluver Sep 1, '11Anyone can tell me schools that offer a dual degree CNM/FNP program? I know of only a couple and I want to see if there are anymore out there.
Secondly, with the whole DNP, if I were to do a combined program, would I need to do the DNP for both specialties?
- 1,737 Views
- Sep 6, '11 by blackbird singingHi dancing nurse! *waves*
I'm sure you know about emory and vandy. I'm pretty sure they are the only ones..back from my obsessive researching days a year or so ago. But good news is I was googling that and apparently there are a decent amount of job postings for dually certified FNP/CNM!
- Sep 6, '11 by danceluveryay!!! Yup i know of only those two
- Sep 10, '11 by mya612Frontier offers a post-master's WHNP certificate if you're interested in somethin like that. If you have read any of my other posts, you know I'm a HUGE ECU fan, and I think they offer something like Frontier as well.
- Sep 12, '11 by Lev <3I am also considering this track. I am still in school, so I have a couple years. University of Michigan school of nursing has a "family nurse midwife" program http://www.nursing.umich.edu/academi...-nurse-midwife which allows you to sit for both a CNM and FNP certification exam.