Well, I'm finally going to do it!!Register Today!
- by rninme Jul 5, '06bite the bullet, cough up the cash and attempt the CCRN :selfbonk:
For those of you who have taken the CCRN...what study guides did you use in preparation for the test?? I have a CCRN study guide and test question guide....are there any other helpful materials out there?? I didn't order the audio tapes, dvd's, etc.....kind of pricey.....but are they USEFUL?? and worth the cost??
Thanks in advance....and wish me luck!!
- 895 Views
- Jul 7, '06 by SorenDrakeThere are review classes available every so often; they're normally 2 days long. I went to one; it was a pretty good experience.
- Jul 8, '06 by dorimarI used the Laura Gesparis DVD's adn i took a lot of practice test questions. It was fine.
- Jul 15, '06 by RNCCRN9706I used the Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio Tapes. Pass CCRN has a great CD-Rom with a lot of questions on it. The book is OK but it goes into a LOT of overwhelming detail. Know your hemodynamics! Know your Swan readings! I had a LOT of these types of questions when I took my exam this past March! Good luck to you!
- Jul 25, '06 by ALCCRNWithout a doubt....take the Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio review class. She also has videos and cassette tapes with the same materials. She is very smart and interesting to hear. Her website is greatnurses.com.
- Jul 25, '06 by RoxanRN2003I wasn't able to take the Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio classes. I used "Pass CCRN" and took the review offered at the 'Trends in Critical Care Nursing' conference (I took the test at the end of the week). I tested and passed last year. http://www.aacn.org/Chapters/sepa.ns...C_Brochure.pdf