Well, I'm finally going to do it!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Well, I'm finally going to do it!! in CCU Nursing / Coronary / Cardiac, part of Critical Care Nursing ... :uhoh3: bite the bullet, cough up the cash and attempt the CCRN:banghead: :selfbonk: For...by rninme Jul 5, '06bite the bullet, cough up the cash and attempt the CCRN :selfbonk:
For those of you who have taken the CCRN...what study guides did you use in preparation for the test?? I have a CCRN study guide and test question guide....are there any other helpful materials out there?? I didn't order the audio tapes, dvd's, etc.....kind of pricey.....but are they USEFUL?? and worth the cost??
Thanks in advance....and wish me luck!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=166292©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 858 Views
- Jul 7, '06 by SorenDrakeThere are review classes available every so often; they're normally 2 days long. I went to one; it was a pretty good experience.
- Jul 8, '06 by dorimarI used the Laura Gesparis DVD's adn i took a lot of practice test questions. It was fine.
- Jul 15, '06 by RNCCRN9706I used the Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio Tapes. Pass CCRN has a great CD-Rom with a lot of questions on it. The book is OK but it goes into a LOT of overwhelming detail. Know your hemodynamics! Know your Swan readings! I had a LOT of these types of questions when I took my exam this past March! Good luck to you!
- Jul 25, '06 by ALCCRNWithout a doubt....take the Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio review class. She also has videos and cassette tapes with the same materials. She is very smart and interesting to hear. Her website is greatnurses.com.
- Jul 25, '06 by RoxanRN2003I wasn't able to take the Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio classes. I used "Pass CCRN" and took the review offered at the 'Trends in Critical Care Nursing' conference (I took the test at the end of the week). I tested and passed last year. http://www.aacn.org/Chapters/sepa.ns...C_Brochure.pdf