Excellent cardiac bookRegister Today!
- by ghillbert Sep 2, '11I am taking CMC later today and grabbed a handful of texts from the hospital library to read - just wanted to give a heads up about one that I found great!
"Cardiovascular Critical Care", Griffiths, Cordingley & Price (Eds.) 2010.
It is logically laid out, very simple to read, has up to date references, and concise summaries of the literature on each topic. I think it would be good for both CTICU and CCU nurses, as it covers acute coronary syndromes, as well as post surgical care, and various complications of cardiac illness that you'll see in critically ill patients.
I think it would also be helpful for both CSC and CMC review. I have always liked Bojar's cardiac surgery book, but I might even like this one better due to the comprehensiveness.
- 1,860 Views
- Sep 2, '11 by highlandlass1592Thanks for the tip!
- Sep 2, '11 by SugarcomaThanks, Ghillbert!
- Sep 3, '11 by ghillbertI passed, so the recommendation stands haha!Last edit by ghillbert on Sep 18, '11
- Sep 5, '11 by SugarcomaCongratulations!
- Sep 8, '11 by EKG_InstructorGood for you!
- Sep 18, '11 by ghillbertThanks