Anyone else studying for CCRN exam? - Page 109Register Today!
- Oct 15, '10 by TeresaRRNanyone here would be willing to sell the audio version of Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio review for CCRN? anyone that took the test already
- Oct 15, '10 by codydhamI have only been a nurse for a little over a year and took the CCRN for the first time about 2 weeks ago and passed with no problem. Everyone on the board is right just use the Pass CCRN CD and Laura disc. Thats all I used and found the test to be fairly easy. The better news is it has really influenced others on our floor to go after it. Many of them have been nurses for years yet are scared to take the test. I am hoping our 24 bed unit will be 90% CCRN certified by this time next year.
- Oct 19, '10 by *LadyNurse*I am currently studying for CCRN ( I haven't set a date yet). I have the Pass CCRN book and I find it slightly overwhelming. I suppose I'll try to get my hands on the Laura disks.
- Dec 27, '10 by pcw rnI am a critical care RN of 3 1/2 years (mainly cv) and I am planning on taking the ccrn exam in may or june of next year. I have the laura gasparis review book, the aacn core certification review book, and thelan's critical care book. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how or where to even begin. There is so much information to go through! Thanks
- Dec 27, '10 by armyicurnPC,
I did the cd's and the Gasparis dvd's. I took notes and I read them as I worked out on the treadmill. I passed. I barely cracked the book (pass ccrn). Like I said, I did the cd's and whatever was not clear to me, I googled it.
- Dec 28, '10 by walk6milesBack in the "old" days, I used a casette player during my daily run or walk and listened to Gasparis on casette tape.... I still have them but I guess mp players are in now and casette players are out..... I also put my notes on casette tape...anything i needed, i taped and listened over and over for 8 months.
I also took any type of "sample test" that i could find. Success!
- Jan 5, '11 by deeDawnteeI am just following up on your post from October, how is the studying going? Have you taken the test yet??
- Feb 5, '11 by krazaygerlhey does anyone have a copy of the Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio dvds ive been tryin to get em but cant afford the 150 from her website
- Jun 11, '11 by ICU-RN2007Just passed the CCRN on Thursday!! Did Pass CCRN! & AACN review questions on the CDs that came with each review book.. very helpful. Good luck to all those who are studying!
- Jul 6, '11 by pcw rnYeah! Just passed the test yesterday. Scored 96 questions correct. It wasn't as bad as I thought. A lot of the questions were common sense things. I used the Laura Gasparis review book and the Pass CCRN cd to study. Some of the questions on the exam were very similar to those in the review materials I used. I am glad that it is finally over after putting it off for two years. Now on to conquer the CSC exam and TNCC!