Medical Case Management Group (MCMG)Register Today!
- by bknyrn Feb 19, '09Anyone hear of this company--Medical Case Management Group (MCMG)? They do case management for workers comp cases.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=371796©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,850 Views
- Feb 25, '09 by bknyrnAnyone? I was hired by this company. I can't find anything on them on the bbb website. Their main office is based out of Maine and they are hiring independent contractors on the east coast.
- Mar 9, '09 by careylee310Hi - did you find anything out about MCMG? I have an interview tomorrow. Do you like it thus far? Is it work from home? How is the pay? Thanks
- Mar 15, '09 by bknyrnSorry it took a while to reply--how did the interview go? What do you think?
- Mar 16, '09 by careylee310They seem nice enough. I like the per diem aspect. It's not a full-time thing. The rate is ok. How do you like it?
- Apr 3, '09 by bknyrncareylee310--have you gotten any jobs yet?
- Apr 20, '09 by bknyrncareylee310--have you gotten any jobs yet?
- Feb 11, '10 by tiddlesI just signed on with this company. It's been a week and I haven't heard anything from them about work. I e mailed yesterday and haven't gotten a response. I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to be a pest but I need to know if I should start looking around for another job. I haven't done case management before and I was really hoping that this would be the godsend to get me out of the hospital.
- Feb 28, '10 by RhodeIslandMSNI'm curious about this company as well. They contacted me last year about a position and I submitted my resume. I'm not sure how they got my info to begin with (headhunter maybe). Anyways, they contacted me about my resume and then requested my Social Security Number to complete the hiring process. That was a red flag to me and I didn't have any further communication with them. Just seemed odd that a company who hadn't formally interviewed me would need this information.
- Feb 28, '10 by tiddlesI contacted them through their web site and sent them my resume. I had a phone interview then they sent me a contract to sign. I also had to purchase liability insurance. That was over a month ago and I haven't heard anything else. I e mailed them and they replied that they would give me a case as soon as one became available. Hmmm.