CCM EXam, Questions and Tips - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 21, '08 by emeraldgaI PASSED the CCM exam !!!
- Jun 24, '08 by armywifenurseCongrats on passing the exam. What a weight off your shoulders! Now, what tips do you have for those of us that are going to be sitting for the next round of testing?
- Jun 28, '08 by emeraldgathere were quite of lot of cultural based questions and alot of psychosocial. There was hardly anything on Medicare/Medicaid ( which I studied a heck of a lot of).
- Sep 9, '08 by redkill99Hi, I'm new to this site. Just started on my own as a Case Manager but havne' quit my day job yet! I'm still waiting to hear if my application to sit for the exam in December has been accepted, UGH!!! I'll be cramming!
- Sep 9, '08 by redkill99Your reply is a great help to anyone preparing for the exam, if they ok my application!! It's quite daunting!
- Dec 1, '08 by armywifenurseI am scheduled to take the text next week. I am nervous! I have read the CM Handbook front to back, have made flash cards, and have practiced with a CD-ROM. I think I am ready....wish me luck!
- Dec 1, '08 by driayou will do just fine!
do post back and let us know about your experience. i'm quite curious to hear how it goes, what with this being the first computerized test and all...
- Dec 9, '08 by rnccmI took the test yesterday. Not nearly what I expected. Will find out in 2-4 weeks if I passed.
- Dec 13, '08 by clayoubI just took the exam today; I can't tell how I did at all. I'm hoping since it is a computerized exam that I'll receive the results soon. A lot of what I studied was not on the exam, but I did study hard!
- Dec 15, '08 by armywifenurseJust took the test on Friday. I studied like a mad woman, and was surprised at how little the test touched on some topics. There was lots of psych questions.... counseling, drug addiction (AA), DSM's, etc. A few questions on HMO's/PPO's, and quite a few on the case management process...interpersonal skills (communication), the order of how to do things, etc. My question for the rest of you is how long to expect the results to be ready? I think a previous poster wrote 2-4 weeks. Is that pretty reasonable?