0Mar 2, '14 by Esme12, BSN, RN Senior Moderatormost research positions require a BSN masters preferred.Clinical Research Coordinator I
apply Department::Surgical Services: Cardiology
Research Clinical Nurse II
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3-5 years experience is required
- [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This position assiats the Principal Investigator and Manager, Clinical Trials Office in oncology-related protocols across the institution and its affiliates. Serves as the primary liaison between Tufts Medical Center and all greater Boston affiliates participating in industry sponsored breast cancer studies. Enrolls patients from participating hospitals onto the clinical studies, monitors protocol implementation, completes required forms and reports results. Assist physicians and nurses in screening patients for study eligibility . Oversees study sponsored investigational drugs and obtains required specimens from pathology Department:s.
- Bachelor's degree required in Nursing. Master's degree preferred in Nursing
- License required: Nursing License,Certificate 1 required: Basic Life Support
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- American Heart Association - Basic Life Support Certificate
- Completion of CITI training within 6 weeks of hire and recertification every three years thereafter.
- Basic familiarity with computers. Ability to navigate at a basic level within web-based applications.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT I / 40 HOUR / DAY / BWH - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
- Experience in a teaching hospital and specialty area expertise>
Responsibilities GENERAL SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
This position is responsible for scientific support for the Thrombosis Research Group as well as provide administrative support for a high level physician. This includes responsibilities for research assistance in data collection, data entry, and data analysis for all ongoing and planned clinical trials. This also includes assisting with the organization of office activities at One Brigham Circle to facilitate the research mission of our group. This position will also handle calendar management, book travel, and perform other routine administrative tasks for a high-level cardiologist as needed. This position will provide backup support to the other office staff as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collect, verify and analyze data in research databases
2. Assist with the drafting of IRB Protocols
3. Assist with the drafting of manuscripts for journal submissions
4. Assist in drafting necessary paperwork and forms for research trials
5. Participate in meetings and teleconferences with Co-Investigators as needed
6. Maintenance of systems to track patients eligible for clinical trials
7. Assist with the filing of all research related materials
8. Assist physicians, nurses, and administrative staff with ongoing and planned clinical
trials and observational studies
9. Maintain study inventory, order needed study supplies
10. Perform other research duties as required
1. Book meetings and travel as needed.
2. Assist with answering and triaging telephone calls for both the research and clinical offices.
2. Fill in for other office staff as needed.
3. Perform other administrative duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree and one year applicable work experience.
- Bachelor's degree is required