assigning patients by acuiltyRegister Today!
- by bnaiya Jan 9, '11Busy telemetry med surg floor needs help assigning patients by acuilty and not room number. Help anyone......
- Jan 11, '11 by soxfan80Try a few categries, and assign numbers. The higher the number, the greater the acuity. Here's what I could think of....
1 Stable rhythm
2 recent rate/rhythm issue
1 alert and oriented x3
Level of Assistance
2 min assist
3 max assist
4 frequent use of call bell
2 frequent pain meds, IV abx
3 drips (dilt, lasix, etc)
- Jan 11, '11 by bnaiyaThank you for your reply. I will give it a try.
- Mar 26, '11 by CCL RNCentral lines, family issues, weight >100kg, and if you have a resident writing orders we should get more points for that too!
Seriously, I bet there are templates available online...
- Mar 27, '11 by soxfan80"resident writing orders":