UFV 2012 Fall Intake - Insights and Meetings - page 13
by Alka_Selse BSc 23,026 Views | 153 Comments
Hello! I'm starting this topic for two reasons: one, to introduce myself and make connections with anyone else that has also applied for the fall 2012 intake at the University of the Fraser Valley nursing program; and two, to... Read More
- 1May 5, '12 by camp11Yahhh!! So excited I think it just means you have to accept the spot (So many apply at multiple schools) pay fees etc. For those who's status's haven't changed - there is usually one or two that go to other schools so there will be a waiting list. My friend's status hasn't changed but there is still hope! My friend last semester got called last minute when a spot came up.
- 1The funniest part is that come September, the main people on this post are going to be looking around the room trying to figure out who is who . I am beyond excited to meet you guys this fall!! Congratulations to everyone who was accepted, and to anyone who wasn't...January intake is only four months after.
- 0May 6, '12 by Fruitloop3Hello again! Congrats to everyone on their acceptance!!!! I can't imagine the feeling of relief! I'm still stressing... Just wondering if you think it's possible my status will be updated Monday?? I am curious to know if they do it alphabetically...Maybe? My last name starts with an M... Anyone with a last name that starts with a later letter? I think I might just be loosing my mind! Thank-you in advance and best of luck to everyone in September!!!
- 0May 6, '12 by camp11Fruitloop3 - My last name starts with a C. My friend's status didn't change either and her last name starts with an R - So I'm really hoping that it was alphabetically !! My status changed about 3:30 - 4 on Friday and I know they were closed at 4:30 and have to enter like 48 names? So maybe! Let us know!! GOOD LUCK!
- 0May 6, '12 by jshadowsMy last name starts with an M as well.
Also, I was thinking the same thing about trying to figure out who is who come September...I did join the group on the popular social network site that everyone is familiar with...UFV Nursing 2012. Maybe everyone who has been accepted on here should also join that and then we can post our usernames!