UFV 2012 Fall Intake - Insights and Meetings - Page 10Register Today!
- Apr 2, '12 by invictusGOOD LUCK!! What an awesome opportunity to get your foot into that hospital door!
Wishing you all the best tomorrow
- Apr 2, '12 by Alka_Selse BSco.o Thanks guys. I'm so nervous. And excited. But mostly nervous, lol. My mom actually just transfered from St. Paul's to ARH. It'd be neat to work in the same hospital.
- Apr 3, '12 by mission1234How did the interview go?
- Apr 6, '12 by Alka_Selse BScThe interview went really well. I was super nervous though - I've been doing a lot of job hunting the last 3 months (it's stupid hard to find a job at the moment; that or I have incredible bad luck), and this was one of the only ones I actually wanted. The interviewer was really nice, and said I interviewed really well; she said that she would be very pleased to have me on the team.
I wasn't expecting a call back until Monday or Tuesday. She said that she had a few other interviews to go through Wednesday and Thursday, and then needed to time to look over the options. Well, lo and behold, I was awakened by my phone this morning (Thursday) with her offering me the job!! Yay!
I have a few things that I have to get done before I can start (background check, TB screen, immunization records, etc), but hopefully I'll start orientation on the 16th. So, fret not my friends - I'll know the hospital like the back of my hand come clinicals, and I'll show ya'll around. :P
- Apr 6, '12 by jshadowsCongrats on the job! That's awesome.
I'm going CRAZY waiting for the letter/website update from UFV!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be a VERY LONG MONTH!!!!
Happy Easter everyone!
- Apr 12, '12 by mission1234Way to go alka_sense! That's awesome!
- Apr 24, '12 by camp11Down to the last week or so until we find out! SO nervous - going to start checking mail daily soon LOL
- Apr 25, '12 by invictusyeah Camp11, i started doing that about a week ago lol... So ready to just know!!
- Apr 26, '12 by mission1234What day should we expect to know? I thought it was end of April...so next week?