RN school wait lists in BC - Page 45Register Today!
- Dec 14, '11 by Dinohoodie11hey guys! almost time for orientation! = )
just wondering for those going into bcit, are we suppose to preread ALL of the jarvis textbook? In addition, we have to pre-read the online stuff from the websites they provided? If so, then thats insane cause that textbook is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- Dec 14, '11 by karlyacThey sent out a reading list saying what chapters we have to read in the Jarvis textbook.. They omit some stuff but yeah, it's quite a bit!!
- Dec 14, '11 by boyishYeah the bcit pre-reading is long but still quite manageable. There's a lot of pictures so it's not all blocks of text.
Anyway, I'm excited for classes to start =)
- Jan 2, '12 by MISSTEEhas anyone done the FIT testing yet?
- Jan 6, '12 by smiley65I also went with EMTEC. Just got home actually. Looking forward to Monday! A little nervous. How are you guys feeling?
- Jan 7, '12 by VancityHi guys, just finished my first week at langara, and boy am I overwhelmed tons of reading/ activities to do, which is ofcourse no surprise. Make sure you get organized by your first week, or you'll fall behind quickly. Good luck
- Jan 14, '12 by Vi_LiHey guys,
How was your first week?
- Jan 15, '12 by smiley65Hey vi! So far so good personally I am exhausted, there was alot of orientation related stuff last week. We have our first shift in the hospital on Tuesday. All the staff are amazing