BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 38Register Today!
- My last name starts with C and i haven't heard anything yet. Now i'm really really nervous. :S
- chemis3, weren't you shortlisted for August?
- Yes, i was actually waitlisted for August but no seat came up so i had to reapply for the january intake.
- Oh, what are your credentials if you dont mind my asking?
Also, if you were already wait listed then I'm sure you'll get in this time!
- I'm supposed to be in my 4th year at UBC right now studying chemistry but my heart isn't really in it anymore so i'm taking a semester off to focus on my nursing application. I have finished 6 credits of English, 6 credits of introductory psych, and 6 credits of 3rd year level psych that should count for the extra liberal studies that BCIT is looking for. I'm also currently doing libs 7001 and 7002 online. The only thing that worries me is that being waitlisted for the last intake doesn't really account for much since everyone has to start fresh every time they apply. And there's probably a different pool of applicants this time. Still crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
- Nov 6, '12 by BulmaBriefsDoes anyone know what time we might hear tomorrow from the nursing department, lol? And also, is it just me or am I the only one who keeps logging on to mybcit to check my application status? I'm going crazy Please help us god of all nurses.