BCIT August 2013 Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by lnguyenhi
this is my first year applying and i was wondering how would we submit out resumes and transcripts. do we submit it in person? the bcit website confuses me..
- Nov 19, '12 by Nursinghopeful1234Ur resume can be given at admissions or mailed and the transcripts must be sent from your post secondary institution and high school transcripts from BC ministry just go to their website
- Nov 20, '12 by SIMBURGERlnguyen,
I sent my resume, highschool transcripts, and post-secondary transcripts together by mail. BCIT only accepts transcripts mailed directly to them (as I was told via e-mail when I was confused as well).
- Nov 20, '12 by cat5you can hand it all in - in person if the transcripts are in sealed envelopes from the post secondary institutions.
- Nov 20, '12 by cat5I would recommend doing it in person because then you know they have recieved it for sure.
- Nov 21, '12 by lnguyenthank you for the responses
- Dec 10, '12 by lnguyenHi there could someone please help me again so I'm confused about when I would hand in my documents it says ...Applicants must complete all academic requirements and submit a current resume before the application deadline.But then application deadline is the 15th but to hand in documents is in jan .. So do I have to hand in my resume before the 15th? And my highschool transcript is not sealed is that ok? I tried emailing on the bcit website but they say that due to high volumes of mail it may take a while til they respond and the 'application deadline is the end of this week ! Thanks
- Dec 10, '12 by iheartpurplehay Inguyen, you have to hand in a sealed high school transcript, sealed post-secondary transcript, resume, cover letter (if you want to increase your chances) by the deadline. There will be a 60$ fee or something like that (I can't remember) when you hand in your stuff. Other documents like references are after you have been short-listed. Then later than that are criminal record check and immunizations etc.
- Dec 11, '12 by lnguyenThanks iheartpurple very helpful so when should I hand it in? The deadline is dec 15th or jan 31?
- Dec 11, '12 by iheartpurpleWell, I don't know august deadlines, but looking on the website I would go with dec 15! That is when the actual application is due. If you need to wait for any grades, official transcripts and whatnot are due by the 31st of jan. have you already accessed the application? It even has a checklist on it.. I'll attach it to here since it is a public document on the BCIT website