2nd entry nursing - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 24 by hopefulNI m actually at around the same average for my last 30 credits, so keep your hopes up and good luck !
- Jan 24 by toronto_nurseI can't speak for Western but I heard York had great placements. I had a friend who started in labour and delivery, rehab, med-surg, CAMH for mental health, and consolidated at sick kids. My advice is to see what facilities the school uses for their clinical placements.
- Jan 28 by bintdeeReally? Please share stories; it will increase my hope
- Jan 28 by hopefulNHey bintdee, if you don't mind sharing, what are your 2 averages looking like ?
- Jan 29 by bintdeeHey HopefulN, its about A- for both
- Jan 29 by hopefulNThat's not bad at all ! You should be able to get in . Good luck !
- Jan 31 by careheartHas anyone heard back from any school yet? I know is quit early but I am just worried
- Jan 31 by hopefulNI haven't heard back yet.. I think first batch or round of offer should be out by mid February...
- Feb 9 by berty103hello!
I applied for Western only for Sept 2013! So excited to hear back from them..Anyone applied for Western?
- Feb 9 by hopefulNI have applied to Western as well. Good luck !