CRNE OCTOBER 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 5, '12 by bebehhmmm... i'm not allowed to send pm... :uhoh21:
- Jul 5, '12 by kheemooyQuote from bebehi sent you a private message. ^.^hmmm... i'm not allowed to send pm... :uhoh21:
- Jul 6, '12 by prttytobyQuote from kheemooySkype video call conference is free. Try it. You can find more group members and save a lot of time on traveling.skype with multiple videochat is not free i think. but i'm okay with it though.
- Jul 6, '12 by jvre888Guys are you ok for a video conference on sunday???
- Jul 17, '12 by basel73591I passed the june exam. the exam becomes difficult every time. anyway thsnks god i passed.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 17, '12 : Reason: TOS pm to member
- Jul 17, '12 by kheemooyQuote from basel73591wow congrats!!! is it your 1st time?I passed the june exam. the exam becomes difficult every time. anyway thsnks god i passed.
- Jul 21, '12 by missysgYesterday, I received a mail from CNO saying that I am eligible to write the CRNE exam. They have also indicated that the effective Jan 2013, requirements for registration will be changing. This means that I have only one chance (Oct 3rd, 2012) to write the CRNE before the new requirements become effective. I have only two months and 10 days approx to study.
1. Would it be enough for Exam preparation? Any suggestions?
2. Also, what does CNO mean by 'new requirements'? Do they mean that they would review my certificates once again according to the new requirements? If so, it would take another year. I waited for almost 17 months to get eligibility to write CRNE.
- Jul 21, '12 by jvre888I think even if they change the requirements, you are still eligible... But I'm not sure with that.. You might as well call the CNO and inquire. And let us know. I'm taking the exam on october too and I'm an IEN from the philippines. In my case, I should register before march 2013 as my evidence of safe practice expires on that date. If I am not able to register on that date, I can still write my exam but I need to provide a new evidence of safe practice before I can register..
- Jul 21, '12 by innocent queenHi Kheemooy,
I live in Brampton and got two more girls who are interested in study group..we can meet in the Brampton library if u wish to join..pls. let me know.
Also could you please help me to find out which one is the best school for prep course. I registered myself with Toronto school Of Health but heard not so good reviews about it..another one is Toronto school of nursing and Nurses Education Inc..any idea which one to join..pls. HELP