CRNE OCTOBER 2012 - page 12
Hi everyone! I am an IEN from the Philippines batch 2009 I moved here in Brampton last November 2010. I took the May 2012 CPNRE (first time) and still waiting for the results which will come out on June. Apparently, I just... Read More
- 1Sep 3, '12 by joanna73 GuideFour hours is plenty for 200 questions. Many of us had at least 20 minutes to spare. However, you're right....time management is essential. You need to be well prepared before you walk in there, and watch your time. If you've timed yourself with the practise exams, you'll be fine.
- 2Sep 11, '12 by RiRi03Quote from davetorontoDavetoronto,Hi guys,,i just started prep for the October CRNE, my third and last chance, in prayers and hope.
The October CRNE is in three weeks and you just started preparing? Also, this is your third and final chance? If I were you I would highly consider backing out of this exam and plan to write in February.
Good luck with whatever you do decide.
- 3Sep 11, '12 by joanna73 GuideAgreed. Not very wise to write the exam for the final attempt in October when you are just preparing now. How much do you want your RN? If I were you, I would contact the College and ask to be transferred to the February exam. In order to ensure success, you need to be well prepared. Three weeks is not enough time for you, IMO.
- 0Sep 12, '12 by davetorontoi know guys but,,i dont know i feel im left without choice,,because even if i wish to appear for rpn its gonna take another 6-8 months for evaluation and stufff,,so dont know...i belive i should try hard every sec, so in hope an prayersLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 12, '12 : Reason: text changed to complete words. Please do not post in text talk
- 0Sep 12, '12 by PiRNGO! GO! dave!!! you can do it.. you still have three weeks to review... I have a friend who had the same situation, she reviewed for ONLY 2 weeks and PASSED!!! We have different kind of techniques and strategies, one may work with another and one may not.. So this one might work with you dave, all the best!! just read! and read! and read! and of course keep in your hand your critical thinking... its an easy exam dude...
God bless you... Keep us updated...
- 1Sep 13, '12 by davetorontotnkq [COLOR=#003366]PiRN[/COLOR],,,dats wat im dng nw reading a lott,,doing max questions,,,with great hope,,wish i could make it this time
"Thank you, PiRN, that's what I'm doing now, reading a lot, doing maximum questions, with great hope, wish I could make it this time."
Per our Terms of Service please post in English only; no text/chat speak.Last edit by NotReady4PrimeTime on Sep 13, '12 : Reason: text-speak
- 1Sep 13, '12 by joanna73 GuideAs per terms of service, Davetoronto, please post using proper English and grammar. No text speak please. It's difficult to read. Also, since your goal is to become a professional, you may as well practise this. You will not be able to chart using text speak either. Thank you.