CRNE June 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 18, '12 by mayouchkafaith full u should use also the prep guide and if u got any information about classes let me know plz
- Feb 27, '12 by louise1821Hi
I am also studying for the June 2012 exam, I will take it in London, Ontario. I'm studying Mosby CRNE review, and the new edition of Community Health Nursing in Canada, Canadian Fundamentals in Nursing - Potter and doing the CARE CRNE review course here in London. I also did the IEHP course through the ACCESS center - online course, which helped.
Faithful did I meet you on line at the "Campbell Cohen forum", if so you can see I got my eligibility for CRNE last friday after 10 months.
- Mar 7, '12 by faith-fullHi Olga, nice to meet you again, how is the studying going? Glad to hear you got your eligibility completed. What is the IEHP course? Please shed more light on that.
- Mar 7, '12 by faith-fullYes thanks, i have that also. I do not know which class to register for yet but i've seen on this forum a lot of people have gone to toronto school of health and toronto school of nursing.There is also primed and nurses2canada.
- Mar 10, '12 by MattJoeyHCPT and Toronto Nursing review, you can find them in facebook. TSON and TSOH not a good one.
- Mar 10, '12 by prttytobyHi is there anybody would like to write crne in Ottawa this summer? I would like to find someone to study together in Ottawa area. Please contact me if you want to form a study group.
- Mar 12, '12 by faith-fullQuote from MattJoeyWhich is Toronto Nursing review? I could not find it on line. Could you please send me the linkHCPT and Toronto Nursing review, you can find them in facebook. TSON and TSOH not a good one.
- Mar 13, '12 by louise1821[color=#1122cc]
orientation to canadian health care systems, culture and context[color=#1122cc]
above is the link to the iehp course i did.
the review course at care - www.care4nurse.org is also 10 weeks, twice a week for 4 hours is great. it is 475 dollars that includes membership at care and nao(student). it also allows you access to free "bridging programs" at local colleges. i don't need to do any bridging programs but i will sign up for some as they would be good refreshers. they also offer other courses, this month i am doing a "wound care" course.
hope this helps
- Mar 29, '12 by Shawn barrette RNIf anyone needs help preparing for the CRNE, passCRNE.ca is extremely helpful. That's what I used to prepare and it was more then helpful. They garentee you pass or your money back. Good luck to all.
- Apr 14, '12 by ramahihello everybody, i paid for the nurses 2 canada for online questions and answers, but when i get in, i found 35 exams each one has 200 questions and when i checked them i found all of the questions from NCLEX and may be 5 exams only are canadian. so i dont advice anybody to pay them. my friends told me toronto school of health is good so i will try them. anybody has any comments on them