CRNE EXAM JUNE 2013!Register Today!
- by Helper11 Feb 2Any one writing the exam?
- 21,152 Views
- Feb 5 by wannacrneHi Helper11,
I will be writing my crne on june, 2013. If anyone interested in doing group studying from march then let me know so that we can study together/form a study group in march.
- Feb 6 by wannacrneI live in Toronto and we can meet up in the library once we form a study group.
- Feb 11 by joanna73I would caution against meeting up with random people you just met on the internet. People are not always who they seem. Instead, you're better off to form a study group with people who you know in your program.
- Feb 18 by clearskyThis would be my 3rd and final chance of passing the crne exam. The first time I was 3 months pregnant going through 1 trimester. The second time was 6 months after have given birth. My mind was not in the right trained of thoughts. I was studying and planning to take the crne exam in February even took U of T 2 days prep course, but decided not to on the day of the exam. I have all the study materials and know what areas need to remember and study. Right now I just need someone who is in the same situation to keep each other on track... helping each other to keep motivated, questions/rationales on study materials.... We could skype each other. Hopefully form a small group of 3 or 4 people 2 to 1 1/2 months before June 2013 exam. I live in Mississauga and hope to meet someone in Mississauga who is eager and passionate about passing the crne exam. We could meet at 2 library near Square One. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get together to go over issues/questions and pass this crne exam together. Thanks
- Feb 20 by electricblackI just want to wish those that are taking the CRNE this February and June 2013 Good Luck. Hopefully you successfully completed your Jurisprudence Exam and keeping calm this whole time before you prep for your exams. They normally have the June exams at MTCC right by Union Station DT Toronto. Get yourself a bag of gummy bears and some water to ease your mind.
If this is your second or third try, I highly recommend that you consider taking a prep course. A decent one would be about CAD$1,000+ for a full month course (which I really suggest you do take), any less might not help you so much.
If you are planning on doing a group study, anymore than 4 people might not be too helpful and choose your group wisely. I started doing my prep course two months before I took my exam last October and it was sufficient enough.
If you guys need some help or suggestions for courses or any questions at all, feel free to message me. I'm not here to advertise but mainly to support those that are in the same position that I was in.
- Feb 25 by ottawa_nurse10Hi, I am preparing to write CRNE in June 2013. I am studying hard on my own. However, I am searching for 4-5 people to form a study group so we can discuss the questions and rationales. If you are from the Ottawa area and are looking for a serious and dedicated to form a study group please message me.Last edit by janfrn on Feb 26 : Reason: removed telephone #