CNO Jurisprudence Exam - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 28 by jvernAgreed. And they gladly took our money for the temp but will not be giving them to us..
- Jan 28 by jvernFound this update on the CNA website... At least we have a date now!!
"Applicants who wrote a jurisprudence exam between Jan. 1 and Feb. 10 of this year will receive their results on Feb. 11, 2013"
- Jan 28 by forever24could you please tell me where exactly in CNA website did you find it? Thanks
- Jan 28 by Ontario85Of course they gladly accepted money as payment for their incompetence as an organization. Nice of them to finally give us a date. 6 weeks later. For an electronic test. Thanks for the info, jvern
- Jan 28 by Ontario85It's not on the CNA website. It's on the CNO website under the questions and answers section of the jurisprudence exam info. "After the test".
- Jan 28 by forever24got it thanks ONnurse85.
- Jan 30 by beensnowingI heard that the the result of RPN registration exam will be released on Feb 06. Does anyone know if CNO will stopping issuing temporary license after that? I'm so worried.
My application was in since early January, since my new job was supposed to start on Jan 28. Because they wouldn't release the jurisprudence exam result, I had to ask my new employer to postpone it to the end of Feb. If CNO stop issuing temp license, I will miss it again. Who knows if I could even start in March or April if I have to wait for the general class license? I'm so frustrated. I was stupid enough to give my employer 2 weeks notice to quit my job, no knowing I had to wait 6 weeks to get the jurisprudence exam result. Now I'm just sitting at home, unemployed, worrying.
- Feb 10 by steven007So does anyone know what time tomorrow the results are supposed to be released?
- Feb 11 by bebehI still haven't received yet the result. Waiting for my email. Goodluck!