2008J June CRNERegister Today!
- by liton Jun 4, '08Today I took the RN exam. I feel it's hard. I am so frustrated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=308004©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 18,431 Views
- Jun 5, '08 by ol221hi liton
I took the feb 2008 exam and had the same feeling, try to relax and wait for the result because it is really hard to predict the result. wish you luck
- Jun 5, '08 by purplehippoIs it true that the CRNE format now just includes multiple choice questions and no more short answer questions?
- Jun 5, '08 by litonThanks for your encouraging. God bless me!
I wonder why people years ago says the exam is so easy. Have they changed the form and depth rescently?
- Jun 5, '08 by litonYes. Just choices no short answer.
- Jun 5, '08 by purplehippoOkay thanks. God bless you
- Jun 5, '08 by janfrnWhile it's true that there are no short answer questions on the June CRNE this is only a temporary situation. The short answer questions will be back for the February 2010 sitting.
- Jun 6, '08 by SandBetweenMyToesHi Liton, I took it on June 4 also, and was totally exhausted when it was done. Though I prepared as much as was humanly possible for me (for the last 5 months), I still have NO idea if I passed...<sigh>.
I am simply happy it's over and that if I do have to retest, I have a break now while I wait for the results
Does anyone know how long it takes? I am hoping it will be a shorter wait than in the past because there were no short answers that require human marking...
- Jun 6, '08 by janfrnThe short answers were a relatively new addition to the exam, so although there weren't any on your exam I still wouldn't expect to see results for at least six weeks. Maybe more. This is the time of year when the majority of people write, because they can't write until after they've completed their senior practicum, which takes until some time in May most places...
- Jun 6, '08 by KaviRamHello,
I tool CRNE exam june 4 2008.It was tough.After my exam was over i felt bad and worried.I prepared for about 5 month for this exam.I am not sure whether i will pass or not.I have to wait and see.How about others?