Washington Hospital FREMONTRegister Today!
- by RNLola035 Jul 14, '08Hi! Has know the interview process at Washington Hospital in Fremont? I had my 1st interview and will now have the 2nd interview. The lady who called my said i should anticipate being there for 3 hours so im stressing out thinking about all the things they'll put me through! Anyway, if you can, can anyone tell me what to expect for the 2nd interview. Thanks much!!!
- Jun 19, '09 by ebyang1Hi! How did you happen to know that there's newgrad program in Washington hospital? I'm interested too. Plz give me info where to inquire ( contact person & contact phone number) about the said program. I heard they really pay good salary. I'm also interested about your job interview. Just keep me posted. Thanks!
- Jan 14, '10 by PrincessDiRNHi, RNLola035, how did you apply at Washington Hospital in Fremont? What is their preferred way of applying? Are you still working there? How do you like it?
- Jan 15, '10 by rcrn027I'm interested as well. Can you share any info about applying in this hospital. Thanks in advance.
- Jan 16, '10 by PrincessDiRNI called HR earlier, and said that the job posting will be taken off their website at 5pm today.
- Jan 23, '10 by lperkrnThey received approx 425 applications and will be reviewing over the next weeks. The program begins in April. Does anyone know how many positions they have? I forgot to ask when I phoned HR.
- Jan 23, '10 by ceskayWHHS new grad in April only has 8 positions open and all in med-surg.
- Jan 23, '10 by PrincessDiRNwow. 425 huh. that means applicants have about 2% chance of being hired! better than 0%. =)
thanks for the update! did you guys apply?
- Jan 23, '10 by Colo9740I also was told 8 medical surgical openings....GOOD LUCK everyone
- Jan 24, '10 by rcrn027i was able to apply in their program before it closed. i haven't receive any replies yet. let's update and help each other you guys. Godbless everyone!