University of San Francisco ME-CNL Spring 2012Register Today!
- by live.love.laugh Oct 18, '11Hi Everyone!
I didn't find any threads for USF's ME-CNL Spring 2012 cohort, so I decided to start one to give each other the support during the waiting period. Anyone out there applied to this program?
- Oct 21, '11 by Becky965Hi there,
i applied to this program also. It would be so great to find out by thanksgiving!! The wait is brutal
- Oct 21, '11 by live.love.laughHi!
Yeah, it would be nice if we find out before the holidays! I was beginning to wonder if anyone applied. lol
- Oct 23, '11 by JessPhiI applied, and really, really hope I get in. However, one problem is that I took interpersonal communication instead of oral communication way back when I was taking my GE's. Fortunately, I've been in contact with the admissions staff. They told me to ask some of my professors to write e-mails explaining that I do have public speaking skills and what not. So...there is a possibility they might waive the class.
But...I won't get my hopes up.
Either way, I hope we hear back soon! Can't stand the waiting!
- Nov 2, '11 by sftballgirl88Hello, I am not sure if this is the correct thread. I applied for the Entry Level MSN CNL. Is this the right place??? Good luck to us all!
- Nov 3, '11 by live.love.laughHi sftballgirl!
Welcome to the thread! You're at the right place
- Nov 3, '11 by live.love.laughOh, I also meant to ask....is anyone's app status up to date on the website? I sent 4 transcripts to them and the site says that they only have two of the transcripts. I emailed someone in admissions a while back and she said that they have received all my transcripts. So, I guess there's nothing to worry about, but I'm just curious if anyone is experiencing the same situation.Last edit by live.love.laugh on Nov 3, '11
- Nov 3, '11 by Becky965Optimism,
My app status is up to date on the website. It has been since they said sent to the department. Im sure yours is fine though, if they told you personally they have everything
- Nov 3, '11 by JessPhiMy app status is up to date as well. But, it did take about a month or so for one of my transcript status to change after sending it in.
When did you send them in?
- Nov 5, '11 by live.love.laughHi Everyone!
Thank you for answering my question! I sent an email to the counselor to confirm and he said that they have received all of my transcripts. Phew. haha