UCSF NEW GRAD RN Training Program!! 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on UCSF NEW GRAD RN Training Program!! 2012 in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello ALL!! I am starting this thread to keep everyone informed as to the process at UCSF 2012...by michelichka914 May 20, '12Hello ALL!!
I am starting this thread to keep everyone informed as to the process at UCSF 2012 New Grad Training Program.
Good luck to everyone applying!
Hope we all hear some great news soon!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=712634©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 43,733 Views
- May 20, '12 by kimsjcI don't see the job listings posted. Did advanced search with "training program" and nothing shows up. Where did you see it?
- Find Career Opportunities at UCSF Medical Center
Click "Job search" that is highlighted in blue and it will take you to the career page. They are the first postings that come up...good luck!
- May 20, '12 by lemonchiffonSo....no cover letters necessary?
- May 20, '12 by lemonchiffonBTW thanks for the alert michelichka
- Quote from lemonchiffonNot sure...it did not specify!So....no cover letters necessary?
- No problem!
- May 20, '12 by bayareastudent0711i uploaded a cover letter and recc letters on my ucsf career PROFILE. i hope they see it.
What training program did you apply for?
What unit did you precept on?
When did you graduate?
Any RN experience already?
AHHH good luck everyone!! =D
- May 20, '12 by j5676cis anyone else having problems with their application? the system keeps signing me off!
- May 20, '12 by bayareastudent0711I did!! OMG so frustrating.
I switched to internet explorer. and i realized when i was deleting all of my clinical experiences off my work experience section on the actual online application that is when i would get sign off and have to start the whole application process over.
So. I edited the work experience section, and when i had listed my work experience i slowly and prayed very hard while i deleted the erroneous work experience pre filled from my resume.
and it seemed to work.
Good luck with that! Don't hesitate to call HR if you continue having problems, their webpage says they are open to help applicants with the process.