UCLA MECN FALL 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 5, '12 by vballtrumpeterI still have stats, epidemiology and speech to take, so hopefully they don't frown TOO much on that! I did well several upper level math courses, so perhaps they'll not need to worry about my stats course :P
Does anyone have an idea about when they send out info/decisions?
- Nov 5, '12 by bruinazuHello everyone!
I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this thread! I submitted my application last week and i'm going to be nervous all the way to March! I'm also a ucla undergrad with a mediocre undergrad gpa. I'm hoping that my years of working in a hospital and volunteer experience make up for my gpa.
Waiting anxiously !!!!
- Nov 7, '12 by choe.cmI think they send out the acceptance decisions in mid March. Be sure to send your transcripts after you complete your course so they have an up to date application. I think at the info session they said they wait until after the winter holidays to start reviewing the applications.
- Dec 31, '12 by fw2525Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone from the Monterey/Santa Cruz area has applied. I would like to meet up with someone and talk about nursing, applications, etc because I haven’t met anyone pursuing the Master’s route. Let me know, and good luck to everyone!
- Jan 19 by superfrykHey guys, Just wondering if anyone had any news at all? eeck!
- Jan 31 by 35572vb703Just 6 more weeks....
- Jan 31 by superfrykis that all? hehehe
- Jan 31 by 35572vb703We've waited 3 months, whats another 6 weeks
- Jan 31 by Binky16Hello everyone!
I just had a quick question, I'm not quite ready to apply (still doing pre-reqs). I just have a quick question, UCLA is the only college that requires a second Chemistry class beyond Intro so I haven't taken it and I'm not sure I even am. I was thinking about just applying without it but I'm wondering what my chances are if I don't have it. I'm just thinking if no one else requires it I don't want to waste another class/semester on a long shot at UCLA anyways. I'm just wondering if anyone who has applied or has been accepted/denied admission is in a familiar boat?
I went to UCLA undergrad and would love to go back but if I can get into a A-BSN or even an ADN program quicker, without another Chemistry class, I'll probably just do that.
Any information, thank you!