UCLA MECN FALL 2013 - page 40
by ldytrjn 103,907 Views | 476 Comments
Haven been looking around and haven't really seen a topic on this yet. This is my dream school/program. I am from Seattle so I am having to get a lot of info from them long-distance instead of going to an information session. Has... Read More
- 0Apr 3, '13 by Tweety2013Quote from moonsilverYay! Congrats @moonsilver! What number were you on the waitlist.Yep, Tweety2013's right - last year all 60 alternates were accepted, so there is still a chance.
Speaking of which...I was informed yesterday that I was accepted off the wait list! WOOOOO!
Even thought all 60 alternates were accepted last year, I am still a little hesitant and would still like to know updates on those who got in from waitlist.
- 0Apr 14, '13 by mdelruthHello,
I was recently accepted to UCLA's MECN Fall Quarter, 2013. It is difficult to get information for this program however; once you apply and are accepted, the Nursing department sends you a list of things you must complete before starting UCLA. This is relatively easy process. From my experience this is what has happened so far:
- Acceptance letter into program.
- Complete the Statement of Intention to Register and Statement of Legal Residence
- Complete all financial aid (FAFSA)
- Sign up for Bruin Account
- Enroll in an Epidemiology summer course (Nursing 50)
- Apply to housing (your choice)
- Complete all health requirements: immunizations, (positive titers to Hep B, Measeals, Mumps, Rubella Varicella Zoster), Neg tb test, TDap, "Good Health Statement" form doctor, and Seasonal Influenza vaccine
- Complete Background check
- Complete BLS-CPR course
- Complete HIPPA training on-line
- Attend a 2-day mandatory orientation
Hopefully, I have been some help to you. Good luck in all your endeavors!