UCLA MECN FALL 2013 - Page 40Register Today!
- Apr 3 by Tweety2013Quote from moonsilverYay! Congrats @moonsilver! What number were you on the waitlist.Yep, Tweety2013's right - last year all 60 alternates were accepted, so there is still a chance.
Speaking of which...I was informed yesterday that I was accepted off the wait list! WOOOOO!
Even thought all 60 alternates were accepted last year, I am still a little hesitant and would still like to know updates on those who got in from waitlist.
- Apr 3 by mmccann44What number were you!? CONGRATS!!! I can IMAGINE how amazing that must feel. Did they call or email?
- Apr 5 by moonsilverHi Tweety2013 and mmccann44, I was number 18. I found out via email.
- Apr 5 by mmccann44Great! Thank you moonsilver! Congrats again! Is anyone else willing to call and ask today to see what number they are up to? Haha.
- Apr 9 by eoneillAny updates on the waitlist?
- Apr 11 by eoneillThank you tweety2013. I hope that changes soon
- Apr 14 by mdelruthHello,
I was recently accepted to UCLA's MECN Fall Quarter, 2013. It is difficult to get information for this program however; once you apply and are accepted, the Nursing department sends you a list of things you must complete before starting UCLA. This is relatively easy process. From my experience this is what has happened so far:
- Acceptance letter into program.
- Complete the Statement of Intention to Register and Statement of Legal Residence
- Complete all financial aid (FAFSA)
- Sign up for Bruin Account
- Enroll in an Epidemiology summer course (Nursing 50)
- Apply to housing (your choice)
- Complete all health requirements: immunizations, (positive titers to Hep B, Measeals, Mumps, Rubella Varicella Zoster), Neg tb test, TDap, "Good Health Statement" form doctor, and Seasonal Influenza vaccine
- Complete Background check
- Complete BLS-CPR course
- Complete HIPPA training on-line
- Attend a 2-day mandatory orientation
Hopefully, I have been some help to you. Good luck in all your endeavors!