Torrance Memorial New Grad Program 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 10, '12 by pripreezyQuote from BeachBlueRNMy friend had her panel on June 27th and was called on July 3rd.No I haven't heard from them yet, they told me it would be about 2 weeks. When did you friend have their panel interview?I have not heard anything about a 3rd interview.That's interesting. I'm more nervous now that I know they have been making calls and I haven't heard anything.
Congrats to those that made it! Ive got mine in 2 days. *crossing fingers*
- Jul 11, '12 by nurs1ngAw, boo. I have mine at 10 and I'm pretty sure it'll end at 10:15 haha. Good luck to us!
- Jul 12, '12 by nurs1ngSame. I feel blah. I wasn't nervous but I stumbled on some of the answers I gave. They must've asked me about 10 questions. Do you happen to know how many more people they're hiring?
- Jul 18, '12 by BeachBlueRNAny news for anyone here?
- Jul 22, '12 by phuongHi everyone, I had 2 panel interviews, and just got the good news a couple of days ago. Crossing fingers to those who are still waiting
- Mar 21 by ourbabaWhat exactly is the Versant program? Ive kindah heard a little about it...but its only because im about to start on the AccBSN program at Mount St. Mary's. I thought they pay for about 2/3rds of your tuitions in exchange for you working with them for 2 years. But does that mean I have to finish the AccBSN program first, apply. OR I apply right this instant.
- Mar 21 by ExPharmaGirlI don't think anyone pays your tuition anymore. Unless you work for an under served hospital and apply for the government program, but the money is limited.