Is there any body who went to Kaplan(Sacramento) for their LVN?? How worthy is it?Register Today!
- by KaplanCollegeSac May 12, '12Please help me out. I was planning to do my LVN through Kaplan (Sacramento). I was debating if it is a good decision going to this school?
- May 13, '12 by vintagemotherI'm in the same area...How much is Kaplan vs Unitek, if you don't mind my asking.
charles jones is just under 20K --- I'm talking about for an LVN.
WCC is the most expensive.
- May 13, '12 by KaplanCollegeSacUnitek is almost 40k vs 30k at Kaplan. By the way where is charles jones?
- May 14, '12 by treehuggerKaplan I know is cheaper than Unitek.
Unitek is about 34k.
- May 14, '12 by rawrrrI currently go to Kaplan San Diego for the LVN program and I would recommend it. It's a great program. and the tuition is around $34,000 for the 15 month program.
- May 15, '12 by andrewschultzI go to Kaplan north Hollywood, and was gonna transfer to sac. It's a great school and the DON is very nice. Great clinical sites with the last term at a hospital.
- May 15, '12 by vintagemotherCharles Jones in in South Sacramento. CAJ.EDU
- May 15, '12 by vintagemotherBut unitek is faster, right? Charles Jones is 10 months plus prereqs (they usually offer a 6 week prereq program once a year)
Does anyone know how fast unitek and kaplan are and whether prereqs are included?
- May 15, '12 by TriceCNAIn regards to Unitek Sacramento campus, their LVN program is 11 months. The prereqs costs $3,150 in which you have to pay out of pocket and is 2 weeks long for 6 prereqs courses. The total cost of the program is $34,000.
- May 16, '12 by vintagemotherThanks for the unitek info. Do u know if they start often? or is like 2 times per year?